Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Six reasons NOT to do a bridal show

Six reasons NOT to do a bridal show
1. I’m not ready: “I want everything to be perfect or I won’t do it at all.” Bill Gates didn’t wait. He went with what he had. Brides won’t wait, either. If you are not there, they will choose someone else.
2. Competitors are there: “Too many of my competitors exhibit at shows.” When you exhibit, you have an unfair advantage over your competitors who are not there. You are the one face-to-face with the bride.
3. Can’t take the time: “I can’t leave my business location that day.” How long into the year will it be before you see so many brides? That’s what exhibitors saw in ONE DAY last year! The smart business decision is to be where the brides are.
4. Saving that day for a wedding: “I can’t give up a day to man my booth.” A good bridal show brings you business for months. Your time is an investment in your success for the next six months. You don’t have to turn down a wedding. Just have someone man your booth the times you’re not there. Or choose the Goodie Bag Option only.
5. Not my kind of bride: “I’m only interested in the high-end bride.” Most brides are high-end for at least one wedding category.
6. It’s too expensive: “I can’t afford to advertise.” You can offer the best product and still fail. Smart business people promote. You have to let brides know about you. With larger shows offering booths starting at $995, you can’t afford NOT to exhibit with us! https://showbride.wordpress.com/2019/07/16/six-reasons-not-to-do-a-bridal-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment